No products in the cart.
10 Wooden Boat Plans You Can Build with Stitch and Glue
SKU: 10boats Categories: Boat Plans, Vintage Plans
Who with an interest in things nautical hasn't been gripped by the monomaniacal passion to build a boat?
"The desire to build a boat … begins as a little cloud on a serene horizon. It ends by covering the whole sky so that you can think of nothing else." Arthur Ransome.
The keys to the building of a proper wooden boat are a carefully considered construction plan, good materials, and good workmanship. These are manifest in this book, which describes the building of ten boats: the plans to follow, the materials to use, and the skills and methods necessary to make each project a success.
Use Stitch and Glue or Traditional building methods.
- The Caddo Lake Bateau Plans
- A Norwegian Pram Plans
- A Flat-Bottomed Skiff Plans
- The Bolger Cartopper Plans
- The Cape Charles Sea Kayak Plans
- A Double-Paddle Canoe Plans
- Bagging the Gull Row Boat Plans
- The Sailing-Paddling Canoe Piccolo Plans
- The Biscayne Bay Plans
- The Downeaster Plans
File size: 26mb PDF