No products in the cart.
10 Wooden Boat Plans You Can Build with Stitch and Glue
Who with an interest in things nautical hasn't been gripped by the monomaniacal passion to build a boat?
"The desire to build a boat … begins as a little cloud on a serene horizon. It ends by covering the whole sky so that you can think of nothing else." Arthur Ransome.
The keys to the building of a proper wooden boat are a carefully considered construction plan, good materials, and good workmanship. These are manifest in this book, which describes the building of ten boats: the plans to follow, the materials to use, and the skills and methods necessary to make each project a success.
Use Stitch and Glue or Traditional building methods.
- The Caddo Lake Bateau Plans
- A Norwegian Pram Plans
- A Flat-Bottomed Skiff Plans
- The Bolger Cartopper Plans
- The Cape Charles Sea Kayak Plans
- A Double-Paddle Canoe Plans
- Bagging the Gull Row Boat Plans
- The Sailing-Paddling Canoe Piccolo Plans
- The Biscayne Bay Plans
- The Downeaster Plans
File size: 26mb PDF